I’m very late with finishing August’s challenge as we are experiencing a family emergency at the moment. I also managed to pick up something or other, and have some time at home until the labwork comes back so I can get back to helping out.
The first thing I started to work on was finishing up the August TIF Challenge piece.
This is a block from a recently purchased pattern – the French Rose – and I chose to use the dusty pinks from color A82D2D. The fabric has not been washed and is sewn 1/4″ away from the edge. There are 4 layers and it supposed to ravel and curl after a few washing to create a soft, pretty, shabby chic sort of quilt.