Last week was the Ogden Art Group meeting and we did some sun printing. I forgot to bring my camera, but do have a picture of the piece I made:
I didn’t get a great sun print because the grid I placed on top, popped up from the fabric. You really need to have the image make contact with the fabric, and the fabric should be good and wet. The good and wet was done, but that darn grid would not stay down.
I was still pleased with the print because I had scattered Kosher salt across the top, and got some very nice color movement. It’s hard to see in the photo, but it really is lovely color movement.
In my effort to see the surface of my dining room table again, I completed a beading project I started a few months ago:
It’s the first bracelet I’ve ever made, so cut me a little slack about the tension. I had to go and use 2 different beads that weren’t the same size for the base, so that didn’t help. I used spacers on the sides with some little seed beads to add some interest, and I’m pleased as punch with the colors. I had no clue how to attach the tube clasp, so winged it for that.
Tomorrow, I’m going to a friend’s house for a painting workshop. Hopefully, I’ll have more pictures for you then.